I have developed an application to filter the Ethereum blockchain for specific events and save them as a csv file

Hi community, let me share my most recent project with you: The ethereum-datafarm was created to allow anyone to scrape contract data and store it in convenient .csv (and .pickle) format. Using Etherscan's public API the tool loops over each block and extracts the relevant event logs. No matter if you're an budding data scientist looking to practice on exciting data, a student looking for a topic for his/her thesis or a researcher feeling more used to .csv-format data than to nodes, rpc calls and all the other blockchain stuff - feel free to use my scripts, fork them and give me feedback! Ethereum data is free from measurement error, missing data or any other pain that data scientists can imagine, but is still rarely used for quantitative research - try it! Link to my Github repo: https://github.com/Nerolation/ethereum-datafarm submitted by /u/Nerolation [link] [comments]
http://dlvr.it/RxBvX2

Post a Comment

0 Comments