What will Cryptocurrency and Ethereum be like in 5 years?

For the last five years I've wondered where it's all going, and of course, there's much that's happened that I never expected (NFTs, for example). I thought we'd all have blockchain enabled websites, which probably isn't going to happen, at least, not in the foreseeable future. I didn't see how big of issue scaling would become, I knew it would be an issue, but not like this. But what about you? What do you think cryptocurrency will look like in 5 years? * Will the majority of major companies be interacting via L2 services to Ethereum? * Will Bitcoin fall to a subordinate position to Ethereum (this one seems pretty obvious to me, but who knows, maybe you still see a "store of value" favoring an old chunky chain over a useful one. * Will other blockchains survive in reasonable market share or will interoperating L2s make their "uniqueness" and pitch irrelevant? * Will Bank of America be offering a stable-coin checking/savings account, with 1% interest for staking via savings (lol, hey, that's probably a good idea Bank of America, you can tip me if you're reading this) I would love to hear your vision for cryptocurrency for 2026. submitted by /u/nbr1bonehead [link] [comments]
http://dlvr.it/Ry0ndN

Post a Comment

0 Comments