Paying taxes on your gains (Germany)

Hi guys! I am very new, forgive me if the question is basic. If I keep all my gains from Ethereum and keep investing them and trading (never withdraw to my bank account) would that still be considered taxable? I know that in Germany if you hold crypto for over a year then they won't take any tax from it. So let's say I start with 1k€, I buy and sell Ethereum for a whole year and keep reinvesting it, and end up with 2k (still invested in the coin) in my trading account, do I still have to pay tax on this 1k that I made even if I don't withdraw for my personal use? Tried to look up in the internet but couldn't find anything apart from the fact that if you hold or less than 500€ gains, you don't pay. If someone know how this works, I would really appreciate some input! submitted by /u/CornDuckhead [link] [comments]
http://dlvr.it/RzTlfP

Post a Comment

0 Comments